• feed
    to this Category Feed
  • EDD Reporting Changes

    As of January 1, 2011, the Employment Development Department (EDD) is requiring annual reports to be submitted on a quarterly basis. This change will allow EDD and employers to identify overpayments and any amounts due more quickly, which will result in faster refunds.

    What’s Changing

    DE-6 and DE-7 forms have been replaced by new DE-9 and DE-9C forms.

    • DE- 9  (formerly form DE-6) Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages Form
      Employers will use this form to report Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance, taxable wages and contributions
    • DE-9C (formerly from DE-7) Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages Continuation Form
      Employers use this form to report employee wages and personal income tax withheld

    For additional information, please visit the links below:

    For FAQ’s regarding Payroll tax changes in 2011, click here.

    To download Payroll tax forms and instructions, click here.

    Leave a Reply