Aetna – CA Small Group New Rates & Plan Changes effective April 1, 2012
Aetna will introduce six new plans for Small Group clients in California. The new portfolio includes two HMOs and four Managed Choice® (MC) plans. All are effective April 1, 2012.
All of these new plans build on rates and benefits that brokers and plan sponsors have requested.
More on the new plans:
- The new plans were designed to help employers and employees save on health care costs while getting a plan that meets their needs.
- All of the HMO and MC/PPO plans alongside each other.
- Plan sponsors can set their contribution rates on the lowest priced plan, and their employees can “buy up” to different plans if they wish to do so.
Just look at some of the key benefits these plans offer your employees:
IMPORTANT PLAN CHANGES: In addition to introducing new plans, some changes were made to existing plans. Look at the Renewal guide for details about the changes to specific plans. Please note: There are changes to every plan — so it is important for you to review the changes. You can also view the new Plan Guide here.
Other plan highlights include:
- Vision benefit now included with all plans — One exam every 24 months. Includes refractive testing.
- Wellness/health incentive benefit — Employees and their spouses/domestic partners can earn up to $100 for completing a wellness program through simple steps.
- Brokers and employees can complete adds and terms online.
- As of March 2012, an employer can obtain a new employee’s member ID right in the on-line enrollment tool as soon as the enrollment has been processed.
Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?q=vQ0Y0RYmzdg&orderby=published&max-results=1&v=2): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 410 Gone in /home/healthpl/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/subzane-youtube-recent-videos-widget/subzane_youtube_plugin.php on line 83
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?q=vQ0Y0RYmzdg&orderby=published&max-results=1&v=2" in /home/healthpl/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/subzane-youtube-recent-videos-widget/subzane_youtube_plugin.php on line 83
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/healthpl/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/subzane-youtube-recent-videos-widget/subzane_youtube_plugin.php on line 87
No videos found